City of Fayette DC Rogers Lake Dam Spillway Outfall Structure FEMA Mitigation Project
The City of Fayette requests qualifications for engineering services required to assist the City with a proposed lake/dam outfall structure mitigation project that will be funded by the City and FEMA. The project will consist of the City of Fayette contracting with a consulting engineering firm to perform design and construction observation and management services for the construction of a new outfall structure and related site improvements. Site improvements will likely include work to be performed under FEMA Water Control Facilities Damage (Category D).
The Fee Proposal and Statement of Qualifications provided to the City of Fayette must include at a minimum:
- The proposed Lump Sum fee for the consultant engineering services scope described above;
- The specialized experience and technical competence of the firm with respect to the subject work;
- The capacity and capability of the firm to complete the required engineering services and construction no later than September 30, 2023.
- The past record of performance of the firm with respect to such factors as control of costs, quality of work, and ability to meet schedules;
- The past record of performance of the firm with respect to past projects with the City of Fayette.
- The firm’s proximity to and familiarity with the area and the project;
- References from previous clients of related work with the firm within the past five years;
- Documentation of compliance with E-Verify requirements.
The firm will be selected based on the proposed lump sum fee and qualifications as stated above, but also retains the rights to waive any informalities and select the consultant, if needed, based on other criteria. The above information must be submitted no later than 10:00 A.M. February 10, 2023, at Fayette City Hall, 117 South Main, Fayette, MO 65248. An emailed copy of your Fee Proposal and Statement of Qualifications may also be sent to the City of Fayette at mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submittals, include the subject line: DC Rogers Lake Outfall Mitigation Engineering Proposal and SOQ.
For more information, contact Judy Thompson, City Clerk at (660) 248-5246, or via email at email@example.com .
The City of Fayette is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites the submission of proposals from minority and women-owned firms.